May 22 – 24, 2006Opening hours: 10am – 7pm
Dubai World Trade
2006 Region wide trade visitor promotion
Visitor Promotion for the 2006 event will be region wide and will include:
Advertising in over 30 newspapers around the region
United Arab Emirates
Al Sharq Al Awasat
Times Of Oman
Gulf Daily News
Times Of India
Caspian & Black Sea
- Direct mail of visitor invitations and full colour newsletters throughout the region to over 96,000 key buyers and specifiers.
- Colour poster campaign.
- Over 300 Radio Commercials at business drive time on English, Arabic and Hindi radio stations.
- E-mail shots to over 30,000 major purchasers.
- Fax shots to over 10,000 major purchasers.
- Full page colour advertising in leading regional business magazines.
- A press relations campaign covering over 50 major newspapers with full supplements in 3 leading Gulf newspapers.
- Personalised invitations sent to over 3000 VIP’s.
Running along side HOUSEWARES & HOMESTYLE
The Housewares & Homestyle exhibition
which regularly attracts over 6,500 regional visitors will take place at the same time in the adjacent halls to the
Middle East Toy Fair. Housewares & Homestyle attracts a high volume of senior buyers from Supermarkets and Department stores who are of course major volume buyers of toys.
If you are interested in getting first hand information from our representative in your country, please just send an email or fill in the contact form, and your enquiry will be forwarded to your local contact person. The sales agent in your region will also be able to inform you about a possible national pavilion and possible government funding for exhibiting at Toyfair.
The prices for an individual participation include the entry in the official show catalogue as well as free exhibitor badges and visitor invitations.
Space only – US$365 per square metre. Includes editorial entry in the official showguide.
Shell Scheme – US$395 per square metre. Includes modern Octanorm shell scheme with white panels, fascia name board, one power point, two spotlights (per 9 sqm), carpet and an editorial entry in the official show guide.
PRODUCTS ON DISPLAY AT MIDDLE EAST TOY FAIR WILL INCLUDE:vape juice
• Baby, Infant & Pre-School Toys & Products • Bicycles, Tricycles & Scooters • Board Games • Books • Car Tracks & Accessories • Carnival Items • Cartoon • Characters and Accessories • Child Safety Products • Children`s Clothing, Shoes, & Bags • Children`s Entertainment • Children`s Furniture • Children`s Holidays • Children`s Personal Grooming Products & Cosmetics • Children`s School Equipment • Children`s Sweets, Confectionery & Soft Drinks • Children`s Watches • Collecting Kits • Costumes • Dolls • Dolls Houses & Accessories • Electronic/Battery Operated Toys • Electronics for Children (Radio`s, Stereos, Clocks etc) • Experimental Kits • Festive Decorations & Products • Garden Play Equipment • Gifts • Handicraft Kits • Hobby Products • Home Computers & Products • Household Toys • Inflatable Toys • Joke Products • Learning/Educational Toys • Magazines • Magic Sets • Mechanical Toys • Model Kits • Models • Musical Instruments • Outdoor Games • Party Supplies • Play Ground Equipment • Play Houses • Puppets • Puzzles • Recorded Music (CD`s, Cassettes etc) • Ride On Toys • Skate Boards, Roller Blades, & Roller Skates • Soft Toys • Sports Toys • Sporting Goods • Stationery • Super Hero & Action Figure Toys • Toy Parts & Accessories • Train Sets & Accessories • Travel & Holidays • Uniforms • Video/Computer Games • Videos • Wooden Toys